- Magical Blogorail Green: Favorite Disney Activity Outside the Parks
- Magical Blogorail Green: Most Missed Attractions
- Magical Blogorail Green: Favorite Resort to Visit
- Magic Blogorail Green: Halloween at #Disney World
- Magic Blogorail Green: Christmas at Disney World
- Magical Blogorail Green: My 2012 Disney Resolution…
- Magical Blogorail Green: Favorite Disney Memory With a Loved One
- Magical Blogorail Green: Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Magic Blogorail Green: Cool off
- Funniest moment at Disney…
- Magic Blogorail Green: Disney at Home!
- Magic Blogorail Green: Hall of Presidents
- Magical Blogorail Green: What we are thankful at a Disney Resort
- Magic Blogorail Green: Best Disney Moments of 2012
- Magical Blogorail Green: Favorite Ride Vehicle
- Magic Blogorail Green: Best Character Interaction Ever
- Magic Blogorail Green: My First WDW Trip
- Magical Blogorail Green: Top Foods in Disney World
- Magical Blogorail Green: (2nd and 3rd) Favorite Epcot Pavillions
- Magic Blogorail Green: Shopping at Animal Kingdom
- Magical Blogorail Blue: Family Traditions at Walt Disney World
- Magical Blogorail Green: Food and Wine Festival Vegetarian Options
- Magical Blogorail Green: How do you know you’ve arrived?
- Magical Blogorail Green: Perfect solo trip
Welcome to the first stop aboard Magical Blogorail Green. Enjoy the ride as we share information about the upcoming Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. This year, the Epcot Food and Wine Festival (F&WF) will be from September 27-November 11, 2013. I enjoyed the F&WF in 2009, but today I am going to talk about Food and Wine festival vegetarian options.
For the first time, Epcot featured a vegan kiosk, Terra, in 2012, and it is back for 2013. It features food made by Gardein. Personally, I have tried stuff from them and I either loved it or hated it so I avoid it, but there will be Trick’n Chick’n Curry with Basmati Rice featuring Gardein™ Chick’n Breast and Chili Colorado with House-made Chips and Cashew Cheese featuring Gardein™ Beefless Tips. I kind of wish that there were just straight vegetarian options no fake meat. Other items at Terra include Chocolate Cake with Coconut Mousse and Passion Fruit Sauce, Fresh Watermelon Juice, Napa Smith Organic IPA, The Vegan Vine Chardonnay, and The Vegan Vine Red Blend. (Here’s some info if you are wondering how a wine can be vegan).
Vegetarian offerings at other kiosks include Africa’s Spinach and Paneer Cheese Pocket, the cheese at Cheese, and most of the Desserts other than the S’mores. Greece has Griddled Greek Cheese with Pistachios and Honey and Spanakopita, Ireland has Kerrygold Cheese Selection: Reserve Cheddar, Dubliner with Irish Stout, Skellig, and Japan has Youki Tofu topped with Miso Sauce, Edamame and Served with Grilled Vegetables. Poland has Zapiekanki (Toasted Mushroom, Caramelized Onion and Cheese Bread with House-made Ketchup) and Scotland has Vegetarian Haggis with Neeps and Tatties-Griddled Vegetable Cake with Rutabaga and Mashed Potatoes.
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is A Disney Mom’s Thoughts.
1st Stop ~ Walt Disney World: It’s Not Just For Kids
2nd Stop ~ A Disney Mom’s Thoughts
3rd Stop ~ Your Highway in the Sky
4th Stop ~ Focused on the Magic
Final Stop ~ Mouse on the Mind