- Shopping Saturday: Disney Jewelry
- Shopping Saturday: Collectibles!
- Shopping Saturday: Girly Stuff…
- Shopping Saturday: Tech
- Shopping Saturday: Disney Parks Go-er
- Last Minute Disney Fan Gift: Restaurant.com gift card
- Mother’s Day is coming!
- Gift ideas for Disney dads…
- Guest post: Gift Ideas for the Disney Grad
- Cinderella Make up…and new ELF palettes…
- Shopping Saturday: Personalized Items
- Shopping Thursday: DisneyShopping Friends and Family Sale!
- Shopping Saturday: Parks Fan Stuff
- Kimie’s Kreations Giveaway!
- Shopping Saturday: Last Minute Gifts!
- Oz: The Great and Powerful
- Shopping Saturday: Mother’s Day: Etsy!
- Shopping Saturday: More mother’s day!
- Shopping Saturdays: The Graduate
- Father’s Day
- Ways to give Money!
- Whole host of new Disney Makeup coming….
- Disney for adults back to school shopping guide
- Shopping Saturday: Thanksgivukkah
- Shopping Saturday: Friends and Family Sale!
- Shopping Saturday: Fish Extenders
For this week’s Shopping Saturday we are going to discuss ways to give money. With our family’s trip in April, as well as other non-Disney trip, I’ve given my nephews Mordie (17) and Ferdie (almost 14) money for the past few gift giving holidays. I am the least crafty person ever, but I can do this stuff ;)
I got the idea for this chocolate box of money via Pinterest. I just folded up the cash, popped it in the chocolate wrappers, and it was a hit (I included a note, as well as a little card holder from Etsy of the city where he’d be.
Similarly, I did the rolled up dollar bills (using a pencil) as seen here. I put it in bags from Dollar tree, and added a cute note about mountains (aka the magic Kingdom)
Although you can get a Disney gift card anywhere, I had one of the personalized ones made. It was under $10 in fees, and really cute ( I put a picture of Ferdie, his father, and Uncle looking @ SSE).
Finally, we have the good old Disney Dollars, which I bough at Guest Services at the MK.