- Shopping Saturday: Disney Jewelry
- Shopping Saturday: Collectibles!
- Shopping Saturday: Girly Stuff…
- Shopping Saturday: Tech
- Shopping Saturday: Disney Parks Go-er
- Last Minute Disney Fan Gift: Restaurant.com gift card
- Mother’s Day is coming!
- Gift ideas for Disney dads…
- Guest post: Gift Ideas for the Disney Grad
- Cinderella Make up…and new ELF palettes…
- Shopping Saturday: Personalized Items
- Shopping Thursday: DisneyShopping Friends and Family Sale!
- Shopping Saturday: Parks Fan Stuff
- Kimie’s Kreations Giveaway!
- Shopping Saturday: Last Minute Gifts!
- Oz: The Great and Powerful
- Shopping Saturday: Mother’s Day: Etsy!
- Shopping Saturday: More mother’s day!
- Shopping Saturdays: The Graduate
- Father’s Day
- Ways to give Money!
- Whole host of new Disney Makeup coming….
- Disney for adults back to school shopping guide
- Shopping Saturday: Thanksgivukkah
- Shopping Saturday: Friends and Family Sale!
- Shopping Saturday: Fish Extenders
So, although MickeyFix did an awesome post last year, I thought I’d offer up some gift ideas for the high school, college, or grad school graduate and Disney fan in your life.
To begin with, this Mickey would make a great add-in to another gift, or this Duffy is adorable. Both are at DisneyStore, where they and other Disney Parks items are buy three, get the fourth free through May 19.
ModCloth Style Gallery has some more subtle Disney-themed items. For the Alice fans, there is the Very Important Date Necklace – $19.99, Necklace in Wonderland - $24.99, and the Bookshelf Bandit Tote in Alice – $17.99.
Music Box Attic has oodles of music boxes. I love the idea of a Amazing Brown Lacquered Photo Frame Musical Jewelry Box with one of their Disney songs, such as Part of Your World.
Other cute but subtle options for the toddler who could never get enough BuzzLight-EAR but is somehow off to college are this Buzz Lightyear Boot Case iPhone & iPod Cases or this Woody – Toy Story (Dark) T-Shirts & Hoodies, both from RedBubble.