- Shopping Saturday: Disney Jewelry
- Shopping Saturday: Collectibles!
- Shopping Saturday: Girly Stuff…
- Shopping Saturday: Tech
- Shopping Saturday: Disney Parks Go-er
- Last Minute Disney Fan Gift: Restaurant.com gift card
- Mother’s Day is coming!
- Gift ideas for Disney dads…
- Guest post: Gift Ideas for the Disney Grad
- Cinderella Make up…and new ELF palettes…
- Shopping Saturday: Personalized Items
- Shopping Thursday: DisneyShopping Friends and Family Sale!
- Shopping Saturday: Parks Fan Stuff
- Kimie’s Kreations Giveaway!
- Shopping Saturday: Last Minute Gifts!
- Oz: The Great and Powerful
- Shopping Saturday: Mother’s Day: Etsy!
- Shopping Saturday: More mother’s day!
- Shopping Saturdays: The Graduate
- Father’s Day
- Ways to give Money!
- Whole host of new Disney Makeup coming….
- Disney for adults back to school shopping guide
- Shopping Saturday: Thanksgivukkah
- Shopping Saturday: Friends and Family Sale!
- Shopping Saturday: Fish Extenders
Disney’s Oz: The Great and Powerful is coming out in little over a month, on March 8, 2013. I’m not 100% sure I’m going to see it-I have to confess that I’ve taken the Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (Wicked Years) verse to be the Oz-ian canon and as such I’m not a fan of The Man Behind the Curtain. However I love Oz, and who doesn’t love Mila Kunis?
As seems to be the trend with Disney movies they are trying to get adults to go to, there has been some cosmetic cross-marketing. OPI nail polish is coming out with a line. None of the colors jump out at me, but the matte liquid sand color is decidedly different.
Urban Decay has come out with two themed palettes with colors exclusive to these palettes. The first, The Glinda Palette, has eye shadows, eyeliner, and lip color in the soft colors you’d expect from her. The Theodora Palette has the deeper colors that bad witches wear.