- Magical Blogorail Green: Favorite Disney Activity Outside the Parks
- Magical Blogorail Green: Most Missed Attractions
- Magical Blogorail Green: Favorite Resort to Visit
- Magic Blogorail Green: Halloween at #Disney World
- Magic Blogorail Green: Christmas at Disney World
- Magical Blogorail Green: My 2012 Disney Resolution…
- Magical Blogorail Green: Favorite Disney Memory With a Loved One
- Magical Blogorail Green: Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Magic Blogorail Green: Cool off
- Funniest moment at Disney…
- Magic Blogorail Green: Disney at Home!
- Magic Blogorail Green: Hall of Presidents
- Magical Blogorail Green: What we are thankful at a Disney Resort
- Magic Blogorail Green: Best Disney Moments of 2012
- Magical Blogorail Green: Favorite Ride Vehicle
- Magic Blogorail Green: Best Character Interaction Ever
- Magic Blogorail Green: My First WDW Trip
- Magical Blogorail Green: Top Foods in Disney World
- Magical Blogorail Green: (2nd and 3rd) Favorite Epcot Pavillions
Welcome to the first stop aboard Magical Blogorail Green. Enjoy the ride as we share with Celebrating America Disney-style.
As I’ve mentioned before, I was an utter guidebook addict before my first trip at age nine. I still remember The Hall of Presidents being described as “a reminder that an imagineer worked on The Stepford Wives.” While I had never heard nor seen that movie, it sounded boring. Thusly, I was kind of bummed when my dad wanted to see it.
Was it dull? To my nine-year old eyes, kinda. However, the audio-anamatronics blew my mind. The presidents…acted like people. They moved as the others spoke.
However, I skipped over the Hall of Presidents a few times. In 2009, it had been redone, and I was really impressed with how it looked: modern, but educational. To me, the most moving part was the end. Seeing the audio-anamatronic Obama taking the oath, set against the sea of white, male faces was awesome.
((pulls out glittery soapbox. You have now reached the edutainment portion of this post)) Please, vote on election day (or earlier if you can-I already voted absentee). Educate yourself, and vote. I vote because too many women worked too hard for me to have the right to vote for me not to do so. Think of Mrs. Banks!
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Disney Babies Blog.
If you lost your way…
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ Walt Disney World: Not Just for Kids
2nd Stop ~ Disney Babies Blog
3rd Stop ~ Disney Living
Final Stop ~ A Disney Mom’s Thoughts